ON DECK Saratoga is now accepting applications for our next fundraising event for the East Side Rec Skatepark. The exhibit will be showcased at the end of February early March 2016. The criteria for acceptance is the use of recycled wood pallets. We reserve the right to deny any submissions if we deem it to be outside of these criteria. 60% of the proceeds will support the ongoing upkeep of the East Side Recreational Skatepark.
Application Rules and Deadlines:
1) Project Sizes
* 2d artwork must not be larger than 3′ in length or width.
* 3d artwork must not be larger than 3′ cubed.
2) All wall mounted projects will not be accepted without proper hanging hardware installed.
3) Your project must be predominantly made up of recycled wood pallets.
Where can I get wood pallets? Here’s a link to help you. Remember, ALWAYS ASK FIRST!
4) Fill out and submit an application by February 22, 2016. http://tinyurl.com/OnDeckPalletApp
3) If you do not have a website or drop box account, etc. where we may download sketches or images of your project, please email images of your project to email@example.com subject: “Pallet Project 2015.”
Drop Off and Pick Up:
1) Drop Off: February 26 between 5:00 – 8:00 pm at 112 Spring Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
2) Pick Up: Artwork will be for sale. If your artwork does not sell it needs to be picked up at the end of the event at 112 Spring Street, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866.
3) Artist payments will be post marked two weeks after the closing of the event. (please make sure your mailing address is correct on the application)
Thanks again for supporting the skatepark and showcasing your work with us!
Belinda and Benj